- SOUND OF GUNS: ‘Sometimes.’
- ARTBREAK: New track available 9th December
- Imp of Perverse / Psychic Wave
- THE OCULAR AUDIO EXPERIMENT: ‘Laughing Dreams.’
- LIINES: ‘Blackout.’
- THEATRE ROYAL: ‘Standing In The Land.’
- PEYOTE COYOTE: ‘Peyote Coyote EP’
- THE GAA GAAS: ‘Close Your Eyes.’
- SPIRAL VORTEX heading for SXSW.
- THE BULLS: ‘Small Problems.’
- USA! #1 in niche category DAMP DOGS & RABBIT WEE. Amusing tales of Scottish dog walker goo.gl/FbKjr6 99c… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Posted 3 months ago
- USA! #1 seller - ok in niche category. DAMP DOGS & RABBIT WEE amusing tales of Scottish dog walker. 99cent… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Posted 3 months ago
- SOUND OF GUNS: 'Sometimes.' loudhorizon.com/2016/11/02/sou… via @loudhorizon A blast from the past ... HOW long ago??Posted 5 months ago
Tag Archives: Boston
Almost four years ago, I picked up on a band from the Boston area (Somerville, MA, to be precise) who were producing a hypnotic and doom-laden brand of psych music. I say ‘band’ but at that time THE OCULAR AUDIO … Continue reading
The year of 2012 has been a prolific one for Boston’s Alex Pollock, otherwise known as THE OCULAR AUDIO EXPERIMENT. For following hot on the heels of the superb down-tempo psych masterpiece that was the much lauded ‘The Witch’s Whispering … Continue reading
The world needs to know about this band. Here’s some good ol’ downbeat psych for ya! Spread the word.
I have reproduced here the ‘New Blood’ feature that was written for this month’s ARTROCKER MAGAZINE, introducing Boston’s THE OCULAR AUDIO EXPERIMENT.