- Imp of Perverse / Psychic Wave
- THE OCULAR AUDIO EXPERIMENT: ‘Laughing Dreams.’
- LIINES: ‘Blackout.’
- THEATRE ROYAL: ‘Standing In The Land.’
- PEYOTE COYOTE: ‘Peyote Coyote EP’
- THE GAA GAAS: ‘Close Your Eyes.’
- SPIRAL VORTEX heading for SXSW.
- THE BULLS: ‘Small Problems.’
- SCRAMBLED LIMBS
- We say ‘Hi! – YOU SAY PARTY return with new album.
- Imp of Perverse / Psychic Wave / Some Weird Sin Records Something for everyone. goo.gl/GRUORx #psych #rock https://t.co/edjoIF3uSUPosted 5 months ago
- Imp of Perverse / Psychic Wave / Some Weird Sin Records Something for everyone. goo.gl/GRUORx #psych #rock https://t.co/BkuVyfGiDwPosted 5 months ago
- Imp of Perverse / Psychic Wave / Some Weird Sin Records Something for everyone. goo.gl/GRUORx #psych #rock https://t.co/rqZMax9JAvPosted 5 months ago
Tag Archives: Metal
I’ve never had one before so I’m not sure if this is what you’d call it, but when writing up that little piece last week on THE PLIMPTONS’ final show I think had one of those ‘epiphany’ moments! Seven years … Continue reading →
Crashing out of Wolverhampton come GOD DAMN, a three-piece of spitting fury and angry noise with more energy than the Hadron Collider! In general, their music would appear to comprise equal portions of metal, blues and grunge to create something, … Continue reading →
I had envisaged this weekend just posting a couple of Festive, tracks to LOUD HORIZON as I wind down towards Christmas and my fortnight’s holiday break in the New Year. But as you’ll discover below, I got somewhat sidetracked when this … Continue reading →
To throw in the usual ‘brutal’ and ‘aural assault;’ cliches and simply pass off this six-track mini-album from this Scarborough band as ‘another hardcore record’ would be doing HORSE IN TRANSIT a great disservice. Sure, the cliches are accurate enough, … Continue reading →
Woops! What with Christmas on the way and my laptop dropping over 18,000 tracks into the ether, my attention’s been diverted …. I should have had this review posted a week or so back, as the album came out this … Continue reading →
Read a review of the ‘best gig of the year’ here!
Here’s a band I was lucky enough to see three times at King Tuts in Glasgow through the early to mid 2000’s. Tokyo’s THE MAD CAPSULE MARKETS originated in 1990 although three of the members, vocalist Kyono, guitarist Minoru Kojima … Continue reading →